Friday, January 14, 2011

Off we go!

We are finally ready for India. Our Visas and papers in place and our bags fully packed. Although it always feels like there is something important we are missing, whatever it is I am sure we can find it in India. It is still a little unreal that we are going on this exciting trip, once we are sitting on the flight from London I am sure it will sink in. We are very excited and are trying to be as open minded as possible for the experiences awaiting us. One thing we are extremely happy about is escaping this rain/snow we have been having this week. Sitting here with light snow sprinkling over us seems worlds away from the warming sun awaiting us. Can’t wait to dive into the unknown.

Packed and ready!
After a short stop in Mumbai we should be finding our ways to our first stop in the northwest of the southern city of Madurai. Here we will split up to join the volunteering projects - Sebastien in Batalagundu, Tamil nadu, and Anja just outside of Dindigul, Tamil nadu.

More updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. It looks that your travel begins very well. I will follow you through your blog with pleasure. I know by Karen that you are well arrived in Numbay. I watched a map of India to see where you will be exactiy. Have a good time there!
    Manuèle

    ReplyDelete