Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time is Flying!

It is crazy to think I have already been here for over a month! So many things have happened I am learning lots of new things everyday. Just the other day I had one of the shortest and and funniest experiences so far. I was on a bus From a place called Kumily to the town where I am staying, about a three hour trip. On the way we stopped for a couple minutes, so I decided to go out for a cup of tea. I got out and stretched after being totally crammed into a very small seat. So when this older man came up to me I was not totally awake. He was an older man with roughed up clothes and the traditional farmers class skirt. He said "hello, hello welcome to India", as many people have said, but then he asked where I came from, so I told him I came from Norway. The he looked at me very puzzled. He then looked up and pointed to the moon and said, "is that where you come from or is it much further away?"

I will try and update the blog about my work in the next couple days, but as I said time is simply flying by so fast!!!

Thanks for everyone supporting us and reading our blog it is very nice :)


Sebastien

1 comment: