Friday, March 4, 2011

A post dedicated to love...

I know we are suppose to appreciate each other as boyfriend and girlfriend every day of the year, but sometimes it is good to get a reminder. And today we get that, because can celebrate 4 years together!! For some of you, that is not very long, I know, but for us it feels quite long (even if time goes by fast!).
It all started in Africa, and now - four years later - we are so lucky to get the chance to also see and experience the amazing India TOGETHER! :)

So, congratulation to us, my dear! <3

 - Anja









2 comments:

  1. The last weeks I couldn't watch your blog and finally today I have time for that. It's very interesting to follow you day after day and learn things about India and the work that you do there. Good continuation !!!
    Manuèle

    ReplyDelete